- The methodological framework
- The Ifremer Sextant GIS database
the Inspire-ISO catalogue of products and monitoring data and dependencies.
- The Browser tool to clarify the observation landscape, that is to browse in the region the existing monitoring data, according to different criteria, with the gateway to source catalogue/data.
(The tools facilitate the search of the checkpoint information on input datasets used by challenges. It is a Google-like search function which allows the user to easily find and select the necessary information)
- The results per challenges to demonstrate the use opportunity & efficiency by reviewing specifications, viewing and downloading targeted products, and retrieving confidence limits and expert judgments. They are first demonstrators of new applications, and to allow end-users to seek for input data for their own applications.
- The 3 integrated Assessment reports to provide support for decision making on observations and monitoring, i.e. to help in monitoring gaps and prioritizing needs for future development/improvement of overall observing infrastructure (pdf format)
- The Literature Survey:
to discover all upstream data and possible uses by a review of previous studies
- The first Data Adequacy Report and the Expert Panel Report
to get feedback on the stress test to check the availability of data sources
- The second Data Adequacy Report and the Expert Panel Report
to get feedback on full fitness for use